Monday, December 3, 2012

Doritos for Breakfast: Tough to Swallow (and Watch)

Rhetorical question of the day: Why do I get so upset when I see innocent kids being given junk food? 

I was on a train this morning, sitting near a mother in her late twenties who started feeding Doritos to her two toddlers. After cringing with regret (for the kids' sake), I had to get up and move to the far side of the car. I couldn't bear watching these innocent children shouldering the brunt of our corrupt food supply that starts sickening us in utero.

3 comments:

Richard C. Lambert said...

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.
I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!.
Pizza delivery white plains ny

Unknown said...

15 DIY Wine Bottle Decorations For Christmas

tike mik said...

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job university of melbourn